- Fix All High Tack is a high quality, single component joint sealant with high adhesive strength. It is based on MS-Polymer.
- Characteristics; High initial tack reducing the need for initial support, fast curing, quick build-up of end strength, high sheer strength after full cure (no primer).
- Easy to apply and easy to tool and finish.
- Remains elastic after curing, no odour, does not contain isocyanates, silicones or solvents.
- Paintable with all water based paints, good colour stability, weather and UV resistance.
- Good adhesion on wet substrates.
- To see the many uses for Fix All, please watch the video below.