This range of RW Simon ventilators are designed to assist clients in minimising noise. All ventilators in the range meet the requirements of document F and Document E of the Building Regulations.
- Sound reduction of up to 41dB (On certain models).
- All models have a minimum Equivalent Area of 2,500mm.
- Meets World Health Organisation recommended reduction of 33dB.
- Acoustic FV (Framevent)
- Supplied with a PVCu internal flap unit and aluminium external canopy.
- 4080mm2 measured area 2500mm2 equivalent Area.
- Achieves sound reduction of 40dB closed and 33dB open.
- Acoustic SL (Slimline)
- Manufactured fully from aluminium on internal side.
- 4080mm2 measured area 2,500mm2 equivalent Area.
- Achieves sound reduction of 39dB closed and 33dB open.
All models have been independently tested in accordance with:
- BS EN ISO717-1:1997 ( airborne sound insulation)
- BS EN 20140-10:1992 .
|Box Quantity||Various - select product options to display box quantity|
|Part Code||RWS600000 | RWS600009|