- Available in 92mm Lever/Lever or 92/62mm split spindle (Night latch) variants.
- Extension teeth allow for shoot bolt attachments offering locking points at the top and bottom corners of the door
- 10 Year manufacturers gurantee.
- Corrosion reistant to grade 4 BS EN1670 - Very high resistance.
- Lever/Lever - Allows entry from both sides of the door, to lock the door throw the handle upwards to engage locking points and then deadlock with the key.
- Please note: The split spindle function on this lock is primarily used to allow for the handles to line up as the main function would be on the master door.
- Split spindle (Night latch) - Only allows entry from the outside when key is inserted (The locks latch will not re-tract when external handle is used - all other locking
- points will move but you will need to use your key to re-tract the latch to gain entry). to lock the door throw the handle upwards to engage locking points and then deadlock with the key.
- Please note: You will need door handles with spring casettes and a 92/62mm offset to use the split spindle (Night latch) feature.
|Box Quantity||Various - select product options to display box quantity|
|Part Code||PAD30100SS | PAD30101SS|