- Multipoint locking system designed for specific use on stable doors.
- The lock is supplied in two halves:
- - Top section consists of a reversible latch & deadbolt (with anti-saw pins) with a round bolt horizontal locking pin.
- - Bottom section consists of a deadbolt (with anti-saw pins) & a round bolt horizontal locking pin. It also includes an additional vertical round bolt that locks into the top section securing the two
- leafs together.
- To close and lock from inside/outside:
- Close both parts of the door together. Turn/unwind cylinder on top part and bottom part of the doors. The shootbolts and deadbolts will engage into the strikers. Door is now fully locked.
- To open top door only from inside/outside:
- Turn/unwind cylinder on the top door section. The deadbolt and shootbolt will disengage from strikers. The latch can be retracted by handle or cylinder to release top door while the bottom door
- remains locked.
- To open both top and bottom doors from inside/outside:
- Turn/unwind cylinder on both door sections. The deadbolts and shootbolt disengage from the strikers. The latch on top door can be retracted by handle or cylinder to release complete door.