These Rapierstar countersunk head screws are threaded with a steel point for ease of use.
- Recess: Phillips No.2.
- Typical Application; Keep to Frame or Butt Hinge to Door Sash.
- Screws are manufactured and supplied to ISO 9002 standard.
Windows and doors fabricated using our screw range have surpassed the following British Standards:
- BS7412 - corrosion resistance in accordance to BS 7479.
- BS6375 Pt.II - particular attention is drawn to our screws exceeding clause 6.5 - resistance to accidental loading.
- BS7950 - enhanced security for windows and PAS 023/024 for doors.
- C1018-C1022 Carbon Steel
- Zinc + Clear Passivation
- Zinc +Yellow Passivation or Stainless Steel.
Please note: Correct screw choice is vital for the attainment of these security standards.
|Box Quantity||Various - select product options to display box quantity|
|Part Code||ASCSR3913Y | ASCSR3916Y | ASCSR3916Z | ASCSR3919Y | ASCSR3919Z | ASCSR3925Y | ASCSR3925Z | ASCSR3932Y | ASCSR3932Z | ASCSR3938Y | ASCSR3938Z | ASCSR3945Y | ASCSR3945Z | ASCSR4825Z | ASCSR4838Z | ASCSR4845Z|